Nolan Painting: Philadelphia’s Best Wall Painting Company
There are many wall painting contractors in the Philadelphia Metro area — a quick internet search is sure to produce a plethora of results. How do you determine which is the best one for your home or business?
Perhaps a company that’s received numerous prestigious accolades from entities such as Houzz, Angie’s List and the Wharton Business School for its commitment to excellence is your answer? How about a reputable team of professionals who have provided Chester, Bucks, Philadelphia, Montgomery and Delaware counties with quality work and outstanding customer service for over 37 years? Add that we are insured, provide a two year warranty, that we are an industry leader in the paint contractor industry.
If these reasons sound solid enough to you, we encourage you to consider contacting us here at Nolan Painting. We’re a Philadelphia painting company that’s been in business since 1979, and we have a host of satisfied customers who have taken the time to share stories about their positive experiences with our company.
If you’re a homeowner or business manager in need of a wall painting company in Southeast Pennsylvania, here are a few reasons why Nolan Painting should be your contractor of choice:
- Professional color consultation. If you’re looking for wall color ideas or wall painting designs, Nolan Painting can help. Our team of expert color consultants can advise you on the latest painting trends and matches for your pre-existing décor. We can also provide a professional opinion on any choices you have in mind.
- Fully-trained, expert staff. All Nolan Painting projects will be completed by our in-house employees — we don’t use subcontractors for any of our work. We provide our employees with instruction in trade techniques, customer service skills and career development. We believe this training helps us hold on to our talent — many of our top managers have been with our company for over twenty years. All of our employees receive health insurance, retirement saving plans and paid time off.
- 100% customer satisfaction. Our company Promises to provide the highest standard of work. Any customer unsatisfied with our work will be contacted by our owner, Kevin Nolan, who will work with the client to determine how to make things right. You won’t find that commitment to accountability from any other Philadelphia wall painting company.
- Licensure as a Pennsylvania Home Improvement Contractor (#020814). We’ve taken every measure to ensure we’re in compliance with local laws and have done everything in our purview to ensure your work is protected from damage. We possess insurance up to two million dollars and offer a two-year warranty on our material and labor.
- A strong partnership with one of the most well-respected major paint brands. Nolan Painting is a proud partner of Sherwin-Williams paints. Sherwin-Williams has been a recognized name in painting products for over one hundred years and has built a strong reputation for manufacturing durable products that are visually stunning. We will always use premium quality paints on all projects if the customer wants to use another paint manufacturer. Our standard is to always apply two coats of paint.