Working at Nolan Means…
Industry-Leading Pay, Benefits, and Training:
- $20+ for Painters, $15-19 per hour for apprentices
- Performance-based bonuses/incentives for painters
- 2 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) annually + 5 paid holidays annually for painters
- Opportunities to earn additional paid vacation through volunteering
- 401(k) with company match & Health Savings Account with company match
- Paid cutting edge training program to develop or further your skills in the in-demand painting field
Be a Part of a Top Workplaces Company
We are a top ten best place to work, an award we’ve been receiving for 5 years now from the Philadelphia Inquirer’s Top Workplaces survey. We have been in business for over 40 years, have grown to become the largest house painting company in the U.S. and we could not have done this without our awesome employees. Our employees are our top priority, so we offer them the best pay and benefits. Michael, a Nolan job leader says, “What I like about my job is that I do something different everyday. I’ve never worked for a company that supported employees so well.”
We are a growing, award-winning, nationally recognized company that is regarded as an innovative, industry leader. Apply today and be a part of our winning team!
Having Fun with Nolan Adventures!
We like to work hard and play hard, and to celebrate a job well done. We launched Nolan Adventures to have fun with our team and to show them how much they are valued and appreciated. Through our Nolan Adventures program, our employees have been zip-lining, white water rafting, skeet shooting, and paintballing, and have brought their families to outings to 6 Flags Great Adventure, Painting with a Twist, Camelback Water Park, the Philadelphia Zoo, and more!