Thank you for your patience, flexibility, and your continued loyalty during these unprecedented times.
COVID-19 Safety Details for Customers and Employees
Our employees will:
- Report their health status everyday.
- Keep at least 6 feet of distance from other people.
- Wear a face covering when they can not stay 6 feet from another person.
- Will drive in a separate vehicle.
- Will not shake hands and avoid contact with clients.
- Will not share tools or personal protective equipment (PPE) with each other.
- Will take breaks and have lunch in their own vehicle.
- Will wear company supplied face coverings and gloves. They will be equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
- If we are using a customer’s bathroom, we will disinfect all areas that we touch after each use and at the end of the day.
- If we are using a Porta Potty, we will disinfect all areas that we touch after each use and at the end of the day.
- There will be no more than 4 employees per job site.
Shop Visits will be limited to employees with Nolan vehicles and no more than one employee at a time in the shop area for supply pick-ups. Employees will form a line along the front of the building and stay in the vehicle until directed to enter by our pandemic officer.