Thank you for your patience, flexibility, and your continued loyalty during these unprecedented times.
COVID-19 Safety Details for Customers and Employees
Our employees will:
- Report their health status everyday.
- Keep at least 6 feet of distance from other people.
- Wear a face covering when they can not stay 6 feet from another person.
- Will not shake hands and avoid contact with clients.
- Will not share tools or personal protective equipment (PPE) with each other.
- Will take breaks and have lunch in their own vehicle.
- Will wear company supplied face coverings and gloves. They will be equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
- If we are using a customer’s bathroom, we will disinfect all areas that we touch after each use and at the end of the day.
- If we are using a Porta Potty, we will disinfect all areas that we touch after each use and at the end of the day.
Shop Visits will be limited to employees with Nolan vehicles and no more than one employee at a time in the shop area for supply pick-ups. Employees will form a line along the front of the building and stay in the vehicle until directed to enter by our pandemic officer.