|City, State:||Havertown, Pennsylvania|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Efficiently performs painting and paint-related duties in a professional, workman-like manner. Carries out tasks within the time frame given by the crew leader and/or field supervisor.
- Possess the capabilities to learn how to move and use ladders and power equipment (i.e. sanders, sprayers, 40’ ladders, etc.).
- Have an understanding of preparation procedures (i.e. sanding, caulking, sealing, etc.).
- Show an ability to learn all painting functions; i.e. paint windows, doors, soffits, fascia, shutters, etc.
- Arrive to the job or shop by 7:00 a.m. daily, unless otherwise specified.
- Help trainees learn how to carry out the following duties and responsibilities efficiently.
- Maintain a neat, clean work site
- Clean work site throughout the day.
- Prep for painting
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
$12+ hourly. We will provide you with health insurance and a 401K retirement plan plus other added benefits.
- We hire solely based upon merit.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of union affiliation, race, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other protected status.
- We do not require paying dues to any labor organization.
- Decisions to hire are based on the following: skills, ability to perform the job, prior employment, references, willingness to accept offered hourly wage and personal interviews.
- We expect full-time employees to work only for Nolan Painting, Inc.