Havertown, Pa. (May 31, 2016) – Nolan Painting, Southeastern Pennsylvania’s largest family-owned residential painting company, will donate $20,500 to support more than 40 community events between June and August. The investment in the community is part of Nolan in the Neighborhood, a community initiative supporting local organizations and events throughout the Main Line area with a total anticipated donation of $1million over the next decade.
“We are absolutely immersed in the communities where we work and live,” said Kevin Nolan, Nolan Painting’s founder and president. “We proudly contribute both time and money to support the quality events that happen so often in the region. In fact, we have sponsored most of this Summer’s events for over a decade.”
Events that Nolan Painting is supporting include:
- June throughout August: Bryn Mawr Twilight Concerts. Benefits: Lower Merion Township Parks and Recreation.
- June 5: Radnor Conservancy Race for Open Space. Benefits: efforts to plant trees, develop multi-use trails, educational programming and environmental stewardship in Radnor Township.
- June 17: Riverbend Environmental Education Center, Summer Solstice Family Event. Benefits: the Center’s mission which teaches environmental principles to children in Southeastern Pennsylvania through a direct connection with nature, inspiring respect for the natural world and action as aware, responsible and caring citizens.
- June 17: Media Five Miler. Benefits: local organizations that support members of the community through advocacy, education, health and safety services and aid to families in need.
- June 22: West Chester Cross Country Series. Benefits: the local West Chester Community.
- June 22: Tex Mex 5K for Open Space. Benefits: the Wissahickon Watershed Valley Association.
- July 14: Mid Summer Night 5K Series. Benefits: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Lower Merion Parks and Recreation.
- August 21: Radnor Red Run. Benefits: “Students Run Philly Style” that transforms students’ lives through running and mentorship.
Editor’s Note: a complete list of events is available at: http://www.nolanintheneighborhood.com/events/
Donation amounts range from $500 to $1000 and always include Nolan employee involvement. More often than not, a huge barrel of popcorn is also part of the festivities.
Since its founding in 1979, Nolan Painting has been an active community partner – attending, volunteering and sponsoring road races, concerts, festivals, silent auctions, shows and sporting events throughout the Delaware Valley. In 2015 alone, the company invested approximately $100,000 and upwards of 1000 employee volunteer hours into a variety of community initiatives. Consumers who would like to learn how Nolan in the Neighborhood can support their community efforts, will find information at www.nolanintheneighborhood.com.
About Nolan Painting:
Nolan Painting is a local, family-owned business that has been providing high quality and honest workmanship in the house painting industry for more 37-years. Nolan delivers the very best value in painting, color consulting, faux finishes, wall covering, plaster and stucco repair and wood replacement services to residents in Montgomery, Chester, Philadelphia, Delaware and Bucks Counties. Nolan is the largest residential painting company in the area with 100 full time employees — no subcontractors — and 30 fully outfitted vehicles. Nolan values its employees and believes its team really does make a difference. Friendly, prompt, neat, attentive, respectful, excellent work — this is what Nolan customers write in their reviews. For more information, please visit: www.nolanpainting.com