Industry leader Kevin Nolan of Nolan Painting shares keys to facilitating change at The Society for Human Resource Management’s Dec 7’s industry panel, “How to Facilitate Change Effectively and Efficiently.” He addressed contemporary business issues, including:
– Key leadership skills needed to create a “safe” workplace environment.
– Planning needed before implementing change.
– Successful processes for communicating and implementing change.
– Pitfalls and land mines to avoid when implementing change.
– How to get started and/or do things differently as you seek to reduce resistance to change and drive business outcomes.
A key highlight from Kevin: Establish shared goals and how when we all work together to reach a common goal we get alignment, we accept change and we all have fun together.
In addition to Mr. Nolan, panelists included: Dr. John H. Wilson, Director of Sales & Client Relations, Vertex, Inc., Joseph Carberry, Executive Team Leader, Medical Solutions Supplier and Kim Landry, President, Hollister Creative. The panel was moderated by Dana Riker Jackson, CEO, Riker Opportunity Institute.