House Painters in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Finding the right colors to go with the interior of your Plymouth Meeting home can be difficult. Things like furniture, appliances, floors, and much more all play a role in determining the color you choose to paint your house. Often, it is hard to find the perfect and correct colors to go with everything else that is in your Plymouth Meeting home. This makes choosing your home’s interior colors very stressful, so you want to make sure that you feel confident and at ease with your decision. Luckily, your local painting experts at Nolan Painting are here to help you every step of the way, from choosing your paint color to the final product of your interior painting journey for your Plymouth Meeting 19462 home. We specialize in residential painting services and are well versed in home painting practices so that we can aid you in all questions or concerns you may have. We have a friendly staff of safe, careful, and expert painters as well as specialized color consultants to help you decide which color(s) will work best for your Plymouth Meeting home. This allows us to be by your side from the very beginning to the very end of your residential painting journey.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Our professionals at Nolan Painting are dedicated to efficient, quality, and trustworthy service that will transform your home according to your terms. If you are ready to give the exterior of your home the attention it deserves, give our professional painting team a call today to schedule your estimate at (610) 778-2097.
Nolan offers the following services for Plymouth Meeting:
Nolan Painting offers a color consultation with any booked job. One of our color consultants can come to your house to help you select colors and walk you through the entire painting process.
Expert House Painting Services Plymouth Meeting
Our premium paint collection paired with our expert staff of color and painting experts makes us the ideal choice for our Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 clientele. We start from the very beginning by helping you navigate this overwhelming and stressful process so that you can choose a painting job that will allow you to feel at ease and satisfied with the look of your home. It all starts with our expert painters, who have been extensively trained in a wide variety of practices. Our painters are all individually EPA certified on top of our company being an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm. Additionally, we put thought, care, and attention into every step of your painting process through a wide range of practices for your Plymouth Meeting home, including:
- All furnishing and floors will be covered and protected.
- Walls will be scraped, patched, and sanded. They will also be re-inspected and patched as necessary before final coats are applied.
- Fill wall and ceiling cracks with spackling compound, let dry, and sand smooth.
- More advanced cracks will receive an application of fiberglass joint tape, will be spackled and sanded smooth.
- Glossy surfaces and trim will be sanded and cleaned to assure proper paint adhesion. We utilize a unique technology known as a sander machine called the dustless sander. This is a new, innovative, and mess-free sanding option for you!
- Caulk cracks in wood trim and along the wall/trim interface with premium flexible sealant.
- Work areas will be cleaned up and vacuumed, and debris will be taken away.
- Upon completion, leftover paint will be labeled and left at the job site.
- Hardware to be removed and re-installed. Includes curtain rods, window latches, switch plates and cover plates.
Give your location a refresh
If you’re considering fresh interior or exterior paint or renovations for your Plymouth Meeting home or business, look no farther than Nolan Painting. Contact us today for a consultation and we’ll have your home looking its best in no time.