Nolan Painting: Professional Philadelphia Business Painters
Finding a reliable business painting service can be difficult. .There are certain things you should look for when you search. For example, here at Nolan Painting, we’re a thoroughly vetted Philadelphia painting contractor that has been in business for over thirty-seven years. We are proud to display our numerous accolades and positive testimonials to prove we offer business painting services you can trust. If you’re in need of painting services for your business, read on to learn why we should be your first choice.
Choose Nolan Painting as Your Business Painters
Businesses throughout Bucks, Chester, Montgomery, Philadelphia and Delaware counties have looked to Nolan Painting since 1979 to provide efficient painting solutions. We offer the following amenities to our clients:
- Work completed by a fully trained staff. We will never use subcontractors on any of our projects. Instead, we invest heavily in our employees, providing them with instruction in trade techniques, customer service skills and career development. This has allowed us to retain our talent, as shown by the fact many of our top managers have been with us for over twenty years. All of our employees receive health insurance, retirement savings plans and paid time off.
- Expert color consulting services. Are you unsure about what color scheme would work in your business? Perhaps you have a few different ideas in mind and need help sorting through them to determine which would be the right fit for your needs. We can help — we will offer insights on the latest trends and potential matches for your décor. We will also supply our professional opinion regarding your choices.
- Licensure as a home improvement contractor (Pennsylvania license (#020814). In addition to being fully licensed, we offer insurance up to two million dollars and a two-year warranty for parts and labor.
- 100% customer satisfaction. If you’re not happy with our work, our owner, Kevin Nolan, will personally contact you to determine how we can make things right.
- A partnership with Sherwin-Williams paints. Partnering with top paint manufacturer Sherwin-Williams, we ensure that all of our projects use the highest-quality of paint. Our paint application process also involves adding two coats of paint in order to ensure that are painting lasts!
- Dustless paint preparation capability. Nolan Painting crews have access to our Festool Rotex RO 90 DX Multi-Mode Sander, which allows for dustless sanding during paint preparation.
You can trust that Nolan Painting will apply a level of focus and detail to your project that few other painting companies in the Philadelphia Metro and surrounding areas can offer.
Need Painting Done for Your Business? Contact Nolan Painting Today
Our professional painters are ready to provide your business with excellent craftsmanship and customer-centric service — it’s what we do best. To receive a free, detailed estimate from our friendly, knowledgeable staff, contact us today.