We’re Adding to our Sales Team!
Nolan Painting is seeking a full-time Estimator / Sales Representative to sell our painting services. The ideal candidate has experience in creating and maintaining relationships, as well as excellent communication and follow-through. The position offers:
- A competitive sales salary and great benefits, including a 401(k) plan with company match, a health savings account (HSA) with company match, paid time off (PTO), performance-based bonuses, gym reimbursement, and free-lunch Fridays
- Company-supplied qualified leads and a flexible schedule
- World-class sales training from the most experienced and successful sales team in the industry
A Day in the Life of an Estimator
In this Sales position, you meet with prospective and existing clients in their homes, and they love your friendly and helpful attitude. As an expert in Nolan Painting’s services, you seek to understand a client’s pain points, and you enjoy helping them come up with solutions; in doing so, you effectively sell Nolan Painting’s services in a competitive environment.
Why Join the Nolan Painting Team?
We are a best place to work, an award we’ve received for 7 years now from the Philadelphia Inquirer’s Top Workplaces survey. We have been in business for over 40 years and have grown to become the largest employee-based residential painting company in the county. Our employees are our top priority, so we offer them the best pay, benefits, and support. Michael, a Nolan Painting job leader says, “I’ve never worked for a company that supported employees so well.”
We are a growing company that is regarded as an innovative, industry leader. Apply today and be a part of our winning team!
- Learn a new skill
- Work with your hands
- Become a Nolan Painting Full Time Painter!
Industry-leading Pay, Benefits, and Training:
- $20+ for painters, $15-$19 per hour for apprentices
- Performance-based bonuses/incentives for painters
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual, plus opportunities to earn more PTO through volunteering
- 401(k) with company match & Health Savings Account with company match
- Paid cutting edge training program to develop or further your skills in the in-demand painting field
About Nolan Painting
We are a residential and commercial painting company that has been serving customers in the Greater Philadelphia PA counties, including Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County, and Bucks County for over 40 years. We offer interior and exterior painting and carpentry services including painting kitchen cabinets, power washing, and providing complimentary color consultations. Our community service initiative gives back to our community with thousands of volunteer hours and financial support for local causes. We are proud of our history in the community to be known as a business that adds value to the communities we work in.
Our Company’s Core Values Are:
- Being a Best Place to Work
Start Your Job Application Process Below:
"*" indicates required fields