Nolan Painting: Your Philadelphia, Main Line Homeowner Association (HOA) Painting Experts
At Nolan, we’ve been serving homeowner associations (HOAs) for over thirty-seven years. Our experience in residential interior and exterior painting, allows us to execute a proper paint project.
If you’re brand new to the process, here are a few HOA painting tips to consider:
- When assessing HOA painting costs, it’s generally a good idea to avoid choosing the lowest bidder. The likelihood that you’ll hire someone who will cut corners, damage your property and hire subcontractors who aren’t properly trained or provided with safety equipment increases. Nolan Painting will never use subcontractors on your project — our fully trained, expert staff will be responsible for handling all aspects of your paint work and will always explain and provide the best quality of craftsmanship for your job
- If you’re unsure about what colors to use, consider taking advantage of a company that offers color consultation. Nolan Painting offers this service to you for free when you hire us for your painting project. Take advantage of our thirty-seven-years-plus experience in the field and let us help guide you to make an informed decision.
- Make sure to hire a contractor that’s licensed and insured. Nolan Painting is a licensed Pennsylvania Home Improvement Contractor (#020814) and has received residential certification from the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America. We carry insurance up to $2 million dollars.
- Look for a contractor that offers a solid warranty and insists on complete customer satisfaction. Nolan Painting offers a two-year warranty for our work, which is backed up by our owner’s personal guarantee to fix any work that has been completed in an unsatisfactory manner. Invest in a company that’s been recognized for its excellence. Nolan Painting has been honored by multiple organizations for our commitment to quality work and superb customer care. We’ve been featured by Houzz, Angie’s List, the Wharton Business School and the Main Line Chamber of Commerce.
- Utilize a contractor who insists on using quality painting products. Nolan Painting has partnered with Sherwin-Williams Paint and has made a commitment to use low-VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) products that are a good choice for the environmentally friendly homeowner.We also always apply two coats of paint to every job. This ensures that our paint job will last
Take a look at what some of our clients have had to say about their experience with our company.
- How long a company has been in business
- Giving back to the community
Condos Covered In The Main Line Area
Moving into a new condo around the Main Line?Maybe the wall colors were neutral when you bought it, but now you’re ready for a change. To achieve just the right aesthetic, you may want to consider a condo painting service like those offered at Nolan Painting. The experts at Nolan Painting ensure a final product that matches your dreams. For single units and entire complexes, Nolan has the region’s top expert condominium painters, bringing the highest level of professionalism and care to every job.
Need to hire a Painting Contractor for your HOA in and outside the Philadelphia area? Call Nolan Painting!
Nolan Painting is one of the Philadelphia area’s best-renowned painting contractors. If you’re looking for a reputable company to provide your HOA with an outstanding new paint job, contact us today to speak with one of our friendly, knowledgeable staff members.