Nolan Painting is an exterior house painting company that knows what it takes to deliver a high-quality finish that will keep your home looking great for years to come. Our exterior house painting is always done by highly experienced exterior house painters. We continuously train and educate our exterior painters in best practices. Each one has taken part in the company’s formal painting apprenticeship program.
Nolan Painting is an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm. All of our crew leaders are EPA Certified Renovators, and the training filters down to every single employee, all of whom have received lead-safe training. We use the right tools and equipment for our house exterior painting. We use high-quality Sherwin-Williams paint (or the customer’s preferred paint) in order to ensure consistently good results.
Our typical exterior paint projects include:
- power washing
- stucco repair
- painting stucco
- aluminum, vinyl & wood siding
- trim and brick
- painting “HardiePlank” siding
- painting composite trim such as “Azek”
- painting and repairing eaves, facia, dormers, soffits, windows, shutters, and doors
- elastomeric coatings
- carpentry work
- wood rot replacement repair
- color consulting for your home’s exterior