Learn the premium paint products we offer. They are extremely stain resistant and produce a beautiful finish.
The following are Nolan’s general terms and conditions which are incorporated in each customer contract.
Nolan Painting applies 2 coats of paint on all surfaces and primer where necessary unless otherwise indicated. Additional coats may require additional costs.
If the customer requests Benjamin Moore, we will use its Regal Select paint for interiors and exteriors. The paint Aura can be applied if requested, however, there will be additional pricing for that product.
Colors must be chosen 1 week prior to the start date. An additional cost will be charged for color changes made after work begins.
Need help selecting a color for your home? Our color consultants are available to all customers. A professional designer will visit your home, ask you questions and take a look at the space. We can provide insight on the latest color trends, match your pre-existing décor, guide in finding your own personal style and/or just give a second opinion on the color choices you’ve already made.
Not sure which paint finish is best for certain parts of your home? There are 3 finishes: Flat, Satin and Gloss. Read our blog topic on Choosing the Right Wall Paint Finish and the best places to use these finishes.
Please Note: Some accent colors are inherently less opaque and may require more than two coats to achieve a satisfactory and uniform appearance. Therefore, using these colors may result in additional costs. If these colors are selected, customers will be notified before work begins in that area.
Recommended Quality Products from Benjamin Moore
REGAL SELECT for Interior and Exterior
- Zero VOC—even after tinting with BM’s proprietary Gennex zero-VOC tint system
- Premium performance
- Exceptional hide, durability and washability
- Paint and Primer together
- Tintable to any color
- Available in flat, matte, eggshell, pearl and semi-gloss
Aura Waterbore Interior and Exterior
- BM’s finest interior paint
- Superior hide and fade resistant
- Color Lock® Technology, no color rub-off
- Tintable to any color
- Available in matte, eggshell, satin and semi-gloss
To Review Benjamin Moore’s Technical Data Sheets that lists all paint products and provides an overview of the product’s features, description and surface application, click here.
Premium Paint Guide Recommendations from Sherwin Williams
Duration Home Interior and Exterior Acrylic Latex
- Advanced stain blocking technology – a paint and primer in one
- Minimal color rub-off and less visible shine after washing
- New high hiding accent base
- Anti-microbial agents
- Ideal for high-traffic residential and commercial spaces
Emerald Interior and Exterior Acrylic Latex Paint
- Exceptional hide, coverage, durability and washability
- Paint and primer in one
- Delivers a smooth, uniform finish
- Outstanding scrub, stain, block, water spotting and burnish resistance
- Anti-microbial agents inhibit the growth of mold and mildew
To Review Sherwin Williams’ Technical Data Sheets that lists all paint products and provides an overview of the product’s features, description and surface application, click here.