The following are Nolan’s general terms and conditions which are incorporated in each customer contract.
Nolan Painting applies 2 coats of paint on all surfaces and primer where necessary unless otherwise indicated. Additional coats may require additional costs.
When the customer requests the paint manufacturer Sherwin Williams, we use the quality product Cashmere Interior Acrylic Latex Paint for interiors and Resilience Exterior Acrylic Latex Paint for exteriors.
Customers may also choose any paint manufacturer of their liking. If this is the case, please indicate your selection to your crew leader.
Colors must be chosen 1 week prior to the start date. An additional cost will be charged for color changes made after work begins.
Need help selecting a color for your home? Our color consultants are available to all customers. A professional designer will visit your home, ask you questions and take a look at the space. We can provide insight on the latest color trends, match your pre-existing décor, guide in finding your own personal style and/or just give a second opinion on the color choices you’ve already made.
Not sure which paint finish is best for certain parts of your home? There are 3 finishes: Flat, Satin and Gloss. Read our blog topic on Choosing the Right Wall Paint Finish and the best places to use these finishes.
Please Note: Some accent colors are inherently less opaque and may require more than two coats to achieve a satisfactory and uniform appearance. Therefore, using these colors may result in additional costs. If these colors are selected, customers will be notified before work begins in that area.
Recommended Quality Products from Benjamin Moore
ben Waterborne Interior
- Zero VOC—even after tinting with Benjamin Moore’s proprietary Gennex zero-VOC tint system.
- Easy application and outstanding touch-up.
- Tintable to any color.
- Available in flat, eggshell and semi-gloss.
REGAL SELECT for Interior and Exterior
- Zero VOC—even after tinting with BM’s proprietary Gennex zero-VOC tint system.
- Premium performance.
- Exceptional hide, durability and washability.
- Paint and Primer together.
- Tintable to any color
- Available in flat, matte, eggshell, pearl and semi-gloss.
Aura Waterbore Interior and Exterior
- BM’s finest interior paint.
- Superior hide and fade resistant.
- Color Lock® Technology, no color rub-off.
- Tintable to any color.
- Available in matte, eggshell, satin and semi-gloss.
To Review Benjamin Moore’s Technical Data Sheets that lists all paint products and provides an overview of the product’s features, description and surface application, click here.
Premium Paint Guide Recommendations from Sherwin Williams
Cashmere Interior Acrylic Latex
- Cashmere Interior Acrylic Latex
- Ultra-smooth, rich, silky finish.
- Silky, low-stipple appearance that looks good from all angles.
- Outstanding coverage and hide.
- Scrubbable for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Duration Home Interior and Exterior Acrylic Latex
- Advanced stain blocking technology – a paint and primer in one.
- Minimal color rub-off and less visible shine after washing.
- New high hiding accent base.
- Anti-microbial agents.
- Ideal for high-traffic residential and commercial spaces.
Emerald Interior and Exterior Acrylic Latex Paint
- Exceptional hide, coverage, durability and washability.
- Paint and primer in one.
- Delivers a smooth, uniform finish.
- Outstanding scrub, stain, block, water spotting and burnish resistance.
- Anti-microbial agents inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
To Review Sherwin Williams’ Technical Data Sheets that lists all paint products and provides an overview of the product’s features, description and surface application, click here.
“Nolan is a very professional outfit. Their estimates come in on the higher side, but rest assured that the quality and professionalism of their staff is worth it. They come when they say they will, they keep you updated during the project, they get the work done, and they stand behind their work. I have never encountered such a professional and polite group of workers.”Anonymous | OCT. 25, 2017