|City, State:||Havertown, Pennsylvania|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Efficiently performs painting and paint-related duties in a professional and workman-like manner. Carries out all duties properly and within the time frame given by the crew leader, field supervisor and job sheets.
- Have the ability to move and use ladders and power equipment (i.e. sanders, sprayers, 40’ ladders, etc.).
- Perform all painting functions; i.e. paint windows, doors, soffits, fascia, shutters, etc. in a competent, timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for the safety and performance of every member on the team in the absence of a crew leader.
- Monitor attendance, appearance, language and proper use of equipment in the absence of a crew leader.
- Help crew leader train all new hires according to New Hire Training Procedures.
- Keep written records of everyone’s attendance and make performance level evaluations, whether good or bad, on crew members in the absence of a crew leader.
- Order materials as needed for job with office approval.
- Respond daily to customers’ questions and concerns on the job site.
- Report concerns and/or problems to crew leader, field supervisor, or general manager immediately.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Clearly understand job site safety.
- Possess knowledge of products.
- Must have a clear understanding of preparation procedures (i.e. sanding, caulking, sealing, etc.) and painting process.
$15+ hourly. We will provide you with health insurance and a 401K retirement plan plus other added benefits.
- We hire solely based upon merit.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of union affiliation, race, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other protected status.
- We do not require paying dues to any labor organization.
- Decisions to hire are based on the following: skills, ability to perform the job, prior employment, references, willingness to accept offered hourly wage and personal interviews.
- We expect full-time employees to work only for Nolan Painting, Inc.