Sure, you could paint your bathroom yourself. Still, consider the expense of obtaining the best supplies for the job; the hours of taping, painting and cutting in; and the deliberate care required in a moist environment like a bathroom — which can end up being costly and exhausting.
Take a load off your shoulders as you orchestrate your bathroom’s transformation with help from the pros. Consider these benefits:
- Professionals already have the supplies: You won’t have to make any last-minute trips to the hardware store for an extra paintbrush, a drop cloth or yet another roll of painter’s tape. The costs — and the time involved in getting everything together — add up quickly.
- You gain peace of mind: You will have a certain timeline for your project, you won’t have to worry about accidental spills, spatters or messes. Plus, you will have less to plan as your bathroom renovation takes shape.
- Gain more time for what matters: You have better things to do than laying out drop cloths, donning paint clothes and spending half a day in your bathroom. Use your time to do something you enjoy and choose professional wall painters who can be in and out in a fraction of the time.
- Professional results: Professional results: Unless you have hundreds of hours of painting experience under your belt, odds are the painted bathroom wouldn’t look quite as polished as a pro’s work.
What Makes Nolan Painting Unique?
Nolan Painting gets the job done perfectly with the meticulous attention to detail you would expect from professionals. By using the best-quality paints and supplies, completing work cleanly and quickly, and always maintaining the utmost levels of professionalism, Nolan Painting delivers consistent results that exceed customer expectations every time.
No job is too big. No detail is too small. Even the smallest half-bath is worth a thorough paint job — and our utmost attention. We’ll talk to you about your goals, design choices and concerns for the space. Mold? Toddler handprints? Potty training? Need bathroom paint color ideas to fit your style? We can help choose the perfect paint and finish to fit your space.
You’re the Boss
Throughout your project, you’ll be in control of the timeline, paint choices and desired outcome. Our consultants will talk to you about your vision for your bathroom painting, and we’ll do the rest.
You can expect:
- An impeccable paint job completed exactly as specified
- Minimal cleanup that our painters handle themselves
- Reliable painters who arrive on time and respect your home
- Friendly professionalism every step of the way.
How to Get Started
Want a free estimate, or to talk to a consultant about your bathroom painting project? Contact us today! We’d love to help make your dream bathroom a reality.