Whether you’re remodeling your kitchen or bathroom, updating an entranceway or giving your entire home an overhaul, using high quality interior paint offers durable, long- lasting coverage and extended longevity of your walls.
What is considered high quality?
You will find high quality paints are thicker and contain low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds). Many interior paints have added benefits beyond just paint including:
- Durability: High quality paint is formulated to last longer than lower quality paint. It resists fading, cracking, peeling, scuff-resistance, and chipping better, which means it looks better and lasts longer.
- Coverage: High quality paint covers surfaces better and more evenly than lower quality paint. This means you need fewer coats to achieve the desired finish, which can save you time and money.
- Ease of application: High quality paint is easier to apply than lower quality paint. It flows more smoothly, dries more evenly, and is less likely to splatter or drip. This makes painting easier and less messy.
- Color retention: High quality paint retains its color better over time than lower quality paint. This means it looks better for longer and you won’t have to repaint as often.
- Health and safety: High quality paint is often formulated with low or zero VOCs (volatile organic compounds), which can be harmful to your health and the environment. By using high quality, low or zero VOC paint, you can reduce your exposure to harmful chemicals and create a healthier living environment.
What are the Best Paints for a Room?
There are factors to consider when choosing the best paint for your interior rooms. For example, an entryway (or mudroom) would benefit from high traffic, scuff resistant paints such as Sherwin Williams Scuff Tuff™ or Benjamin Moore SCUFF-X®. These products are a new generation of interior finishes. These finishes are not only extremely washable, they also resist showing scuff marks to begin with. They are a great choice for high traffic areas, including mud rooms, hallways, and kids’ rooms.
Brands of Paint
At Nolan Painting, we are committed to using the highest quality products for your home and project. We use premium products from both Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore Paints. These are premier manufacturers, who are committed to quality, innovation, and great service.
Using a Professional Painting Company
At Nolan Painting, we have provided professional exterior & interior painting services throughout the Greater Philadelphia area since 1979. From color consultants, sales team and professionally trained painters, trust Nolan Painting to provide excellent painting & carpentry services for your home. Contact Nolan Painting for a free estimate